Private Dentists Preston – BDA Good Practice Award
Lane ends Dental Implant Centre has achieved the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Award. You can be safe in the knowledge that we comply with current legal requirements and nationally recognized standards of good practice.
Our commitment to good practice is ongoing and we continually strive to ensure quality, comfort and safety in your dental care.
Our Pledge !
As A Member Of The Scheme, Your Dentist In Preston Is Committed To:
– Providing high quality dental care
– Meeting all your dental needs and wishes
– Making sure your treatment is as comfortable and convenient as possible
– Looking after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
– Following the BDA’s guidelines on infection control
– Checking for mouth cancer
– Taking part in regular continual professional developments
– Training our team in work systems and reviewing training plans once a year
– Welcoming feedback and dealing promptly with any complaints
If you would like to read more about the good practice scheme and the commitments made to achieve this award and how it will affect you as a patient of the practice, please ask a member of our staff or visit the British Dental Association website