Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentistry
Call The Office
Welcome To Our Cosmetic Dental Practice
Experienced Preston cosmetic dentists Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian collaborate to provide you with comprehensive dental care and outstanding cosmetic dentistry results. Together they founded their Cosmetic Dental Practice in 1998 and have been dedicated to providing life-changing dentistry ever since.
As partners in marriage as well as business, Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have warmth and commitment to excellence that influences all aspects of their lives. Their collaboration means your care is approached in a multi-disciplinary, comprehensive manner. The dentists and entire cosmetic dental team share a belief in the importance of being a complete person: adhering to the highest professional standards while continuing to grow at the personal level.
We understand that dentistry is about so much more than just healthy teeth and gums. It is also about how you function, your appearance and most importantly, how you feel- giving you the confidence to be yourself!
Featured Dental Services
KNOW YOU’RE GETTING
The very best
Our gentle dentists and the rest of our team offer:
- Comprehensive dental services for your entire family
- An experience that is convenient, from start to finish
- Direct and honest communication regarding exams, diagnosis, and treatment options
- A comfortable, technologically advanced environment
Missing one or a few teeth? A single dental implant or implant bridge could be your best solution.
Her comprehensive approach towards all-inclusive Dentistry has changed many lives by creating a unique and fully customized smile that portraits success, confidence, and happiness. Each smile has been hand tailored in the most meticulous way to represent who really are.
Experience Complete Comfort
Dental anxiety is a common problem, and it’s one we want to help you with. At our holistic dental practice, we strive to provide complete relaxation and comfort through our compassionate approach to your treatment, cozy amenities, and methods that make our work as painless as possible.
Smile Transformation by Dr. Haideh Kaviani
Your Smile Makeover begins with our bespoke Smile Test Drive, which combines Dr. Kaviani’s facial analysis with the latest innovations in cosmetic dentistry technology to create your stunning new smile:
The Ultimate Bite & Smile that Transforms Your Face
Anti-aging dentistry is a comprehensive functional and aesthetic transformation that goes above and beyond cosmetic dentistry and smile makeovers by combining functionality with aesthetics. This method is about improving your facial profile, gaining lip support, and reversing the effects of aging. unlike any other treatment choices that are available to you today. It is designed to optimize your aesthetics to the maximum, including your face, lips, profile, and it gives you a broad smile from every angle that is beyond the most smile makeovers.
The Right Cosmetic Service For Your Smile
- Stained teeth: Teeth whitening treatments work well for surface stains. For discoloration that comes from the center of teeth, it’s usually better to cover it with dental veneers or dental crowns.
- Chips or cracks. Depending on the extent of the damage, you can use tooth bonding, dental veneers, or dental crowns.
- Misaligned teeth or gaps. If your misalignment is significant, you’ll want to straighten teeth with Invisalign. You can cover small gaps or minor misalignment with dental veneers or even tooth bonding. Teeth contouring can also correct flaws like misshapen teeth or teeth that overlap slightly.
Improve the Look of Your Gums
Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian are experienced cosmetic dentists who can treat your gum disease. If your gums have receded, creating tooth sensitivity and marring the look of your gumline, she can restore your appearance and health with a gum graft. If you have the opposite problem, an overly “gummy” look, she can remove excess tissue so you get a better balance between teeth and gums.
Afraid of the Dentist?
Afraid of the dentist? You don’t have to be anymore. At Lane Ends Dental Practice, empathy is just as important to us as efficiency. Every time you visit our gentle dentists, our focus is on providing you a comfortable and stress-free experience. At our practice, you’ll enjoy:
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X- rays and intraoral cameras
- Completely private care rooms
- Two dentists who take time to answer every question and address every concern
- Extended hours, so you can come in at quiet times
- TVs and headphones, so you can tune out the sounds of the office and watch your favourite movie while we work
The first step in putting your dental fears behind you is making an appointment! Call 01772 -726932
Embarrassed to Smile?
Having a Hard Time Chewing?
If you’re avoiding certain foods to improve your health, good for you! But if you’re skipping favorite treats because you’re having a hard time chewing our Preston dentists can help. They’ll repair damaged teeth and replace missing ones with restorative dental care so you can eat whatever you like again. Our treatments will:
- Remove decay, infection, and other problems
- Protect your teeth from further damage
- Repair breaks, cracks, and other structural damage
- Relieve your dental pain
Get Your Smile Back With Restorative Dentistry
Whether your teeth are broken, infected, or worn down, we have restorative dental treatments to return your mouth to full functionality. Among them:
- Tooth fillings. Our dentists repair cavities with tooth-colored fillings that blend easily with your smile.
- Root canals. A root canal can save a tooth damaged by infection.
- Dental veneers. We can repair chips and minor cracks with dental veneers.
- Dental crowns. Because it covers your entire tooth, a crown can fix all kinds of dental damage, including breaks, cracks, and severe decay.
Call: 01772 - 726932
407 Blackpool Road, Preston PR2 2DU Lancashire
Monday – Friday 09;00 – 17.30
Your Smile Is Our Passion
“Three things inspired us to become a dentist; the allure of scientific precision, the chance to use science artistically, and above all, the opportunity to use that science…and that art..to make a real, lasting difference in people’s lives.”